Let Toys Be Toys 2016 shop, website and catalogue survey
- Stereotypes rule in toy catalogues – research findings
- Progress from toy retailers – time for manufacturers to catch up
Let Toys Be Toys 2015 TV toy advertising report
- PRESS RELEASE: The sexist messages of TV toy ads
- Download the full research report: Who gets to play? What do TV toy ads tell children about girls’ and boys’ play? Dec 15
Let Toys Be Toys 2014 websites report
- PRESS RELEASE Survey results: Online toy stores less sexist this Christmas
- Download the full survey report: Boys’ Toys, Girl’s Toys or Toys for Children? How are retailers presenting toys online in 2014?
Let Toys Be Toys 2013 shops survey and retailers report
- Download the survey and retailers report
- Press release: Survey results – high street stores are less sexist this Christmas after Let Toys Be Toys campaign
Before and after – Hobbycraft (named as ‘best of the high street’) and Debenhams (one of the three ‘most improved’ retailers).
Let Toys Be Toys briefing and survey 2012
- Download Let Toys be Toys launch briefing and survey 2012 (PDF download)