- Only boys play in the bath? (Entertainer Westfield Stratford, March 2013)
- Lego under 'boys toys', including the girl-targeted 'Friends' range. (Entertainer, Bluewater, March 2013)
- No daddies then? Dolls under 'girls toys' (Entertainer Bluewater, March 2013)
- No creativity for boys? Crafts, including badge maker, dough animals under 'girls toys' (Entertainer Bluewater, March 2013)
- Games for boys?
(Entertainer Westfield Stratford, March 2013)
- Science sets, including 'make your own perfume' categorised under 'boys toys' at the Entertainer, Reading, March 2013
- Step away from the glue, boys! Creative crafts, glitter, glue, filed under 'girls toys' at Entertainer Reading, March 2013
- Magic sets under 'boys toys' (Entertainer Cardiff, April 2013)
- Henry Hoover has a boy on the packaging, and the cooker and shopping trolley are in a cheerful, neutral red. Does The Entertainer really think cooking and shopping are just for girls?
- Musical instruments labelled as girls toys. Entertainer Cardiff, April 2013.
- Nice to see some cars under 'girls toys', but were the Olympics just for girls? I could have sworn I saw some male athletes...
We think toyshops should stop categorising toys by gender because it limits children’s choices and imaginations. But it also doesn’t make any sense. Read more…