Thank you for your interest in the Let Toys Be Toys Toymark Award for good practice. This page contains the Terms and Conditions. For general information about the scheme, please see the Toymark Page.
If invited to join the scheme, you will be sent a sticker, which can be displayed in-store, on your website and on your letterhead, to show that you are committed to being inclusive in your marketing of toys. We ask that all participants who wish to display the award badge on their shop window or website please observe the following terms and conditions:
1) We agree to list your business on our website, and let our supporters know you have gained this award.
2) We may send mystery shoppers into your store to check that you still comply with the principles of this scheme.
3) We ask that whenever you write about the Toymark, you include a link to our website, (www.220.127.116.11/lettoysbetoys.org.uk) wherever possible.
4) If you are unable to continue to comply with the principles, please let us know. We will offer you advice on how to do so, and may suggest changes to your strategy.
5) If, after advice and support, you are still unable to meet the criteria, we reserve the right to remove our support and take your name off our list of approved retailers.
6) The Toymark logo and sticker must only be used in line with these conditions, and must not be altered in any way. You must not reproduce it without our permission.
7) We reserve the right to remove the Toymark at any time if any of the terms or conditions are broken, or if we believe that you are not operating within the spirit of the award.
8) The Toymark is valid only for the business that is was awarded for, it is not transferable. Should you wish another business or branch to be considered for the Toymark, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.